A foundational change in advertising technology:
- Previously, permanent systems were used for advertising surfaces.
- Nowadays, it's a mix of changing and permanent systems.
- Digital printing technologies on flexible material have been developed.
Benefits of tensioned fabric systems:
- With tensioned fabric systems, large-scale and long-lasting advertising surfaces can be created in outdoor areas.
- Tensioned fabric systems are quick to install, easy to maintain and cost-effective to change, as the fabric can be effortlessly replaced.
- Front or backlit fabrics can be precisely tensioned using the aluminium profiles. An eardrum shaped surface is achieved which is simultaneously secure and flexible.
- Bendable fabric tensioning profiles and fabrics, which can be foiled or digitally printed, offer a wide variety of design options for events, exhibitions and shopfronts.
- The use of light in tensioned fabric systems makes further visual effects possible.
Benefits of fabrics over acrylics:
- Lower weight compared to panes and hoods
- Joint-free, large-scale surfaces
- Can be welded for even larger formats
- Better light distribution
- Better material price
- Takes up less space during transport
- Unsusceptible to damage from storms and sudden temperature fluctuations
- Fabrics are usually fire protection class B1, fibreglass fabrics can even be class A2